6 Station Indor Mount
Compact, easy to program, and economical all describe Pocketstar Plus (2X).
The newly redesigned Pocketstar Plus (2X) provides all of the features including A and B schedules, flexible programming, and interval watering that are important in watering the landscape at most entry level homes.
- Two independent programs A and B
- Easy to program self-program for up to 8 cycles daily
- Four star times per program for up to 8 cycles daily
- Station timing in one-minute increments for precise watering requirements
- Stations can be assigned to any or all programs (A,B,A and B)
- 7-Day calendar specifies watering by day of week
- Program odd days, even days, or Interval (1 to 28 days) day watering
- Semi automatic programmable rain delay from 24-72 hours
- 6 operation modes: Auto, Manual, Extra, Test, Rain Delay, Off
- Positive Image LCD
- AM/PM Clock
- Station run time adjustment available "at a galnce"
- 9 postiion center programming rotary dial
- Program indicator "at a glance"
- Convenient screw type terminals accept #14 to #20 gauge wire
- Two Common Terminals
- Pump Start Terminal
- Rain Sensor Terminals
- Rain Sensor on/off switch
- 24 VAC Input Terminals
- Built in 10 minute per station default program
- Battery program backup
- Primary and secondary surge protection
- 1 AMP replaceable fuse
- Input required: 117 VAC +/- 10%, 60 Hz
- Output: 26 VAC @ 0.25 A
- Valve Capacity: Two 24 VAC solenoid valves per station or one valve with pump start
- Approvals/Listings: UL® listed, CSA/CE approved
- Mounting: one tear drop hole, two lower through holes
- Height: 3-3/4"
- Width: 4-1/2"
- Depth: 1"
- Inlet Size: 1"