||HAZARDOUS MATERIALS DATA SHEET
||Accepted as 55kg, but known to vary from 45kg to 225kg
- Body surface normally covered with film of powder and paint.
- Boils at absolutely nothing - freezes for no apparent reason.
- Found in various grades ranging from virgin material to common ore.
- Reacts well to gold, platinum and all precious stones.
- Expolodes spontaneously without reason or warning.
- The most powerful money reducing agent known to man.
- Highly ornamental, especially in sports cars.
- Can greatly aid relaxation.
- Can be a very effective cleaning agent.
- Turns green when placed alongside a superior speciman.
- Possession of more than one is possible but specimens must never make eye contact.